Sunday 27 March 2011

Intro

As years go by I've noticed the memories of my past become less and less vivid, some events completely forgotten, emotions connected with them weaken, passions die out giving way to new ones.  So I'm opening this blog with the intention of posting random sketches of things that happened in my life, memories I would like to prevent from getting lost. This by no means is going to be a memoir or a philosophical view of life as it goes by, I would much rather want it to be an emotionally tinted set of reviews of artistic events I participated in, an account of  my travels, vain boasting with purchases of feminine goods, sharing my opinions, hobbies and passions. These notes are primarily intended for myself, but I would gladly welcome everyone to read and comment. Thank you all for your attention and... bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment