Monday 25 April 2016

Korean goodies: Skinfood Tomato Whitening Toner review


Skinfood was the first Korean brand I've used and I feel strongly sentimental about it, so my reviews might tend to be a bit partial in the brand's favour. However, in spite of my strong desire to like their Tomato Whitening Toner, I don't think it did anything to my skin. 

It promises to brighten the skin, reduce redness and acne scarring, soften and condition the skin, prevent premature aging. Contains tomato extract, vitamin c and anti-oxidants, but no alcohol or parabens.

What I can say is that it comes in a nice bottle, though the screw-on cap is a bit impractical. The toner has a very nice, subtle scent. It's not drying, but I don't feel it's particularly moisturising either. It was a pleasure to use it every night and morming, but to I really need to take this extra step if I don't see any results? Of course not. Used this up, but I see no point in repurchasing. Dear Me by Enprani remains unbeatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment