Monday 2 May 2016

Korean goodies: Unni Recipe Vitamin Recharger Mist and Essence review


My Korean supplies are running low, but I've still got some in my stash which for some reason unknown I treasured particularly much and saved them for a rainy day. Call me weird, but since my childhood I was unable to use my favourite products right away, I enjoyed having them more than actually using. 


I can't remember what made me believe the Unni Recipe Vitamin Recharger Mist and Essence would be particularly good. I suppose it was the packaging and the fact that I could use them simultaneously to enhance the results. 
Both products claim to do the same thing, which is to brighten and recharge dull skin due to the fact that both milky brown bottles are packed brimful with vitamins, citrus extracts and niacinamide, but neither of them has done anything noticeable to my skin.


I was instantly disappointed with the mist as the pump sprayed the liquid in huge droplets, which actually ruined my makeup or hair. I changed the pump, to no avail, which made me realise that it's not always the pump, but also the substance sprayed which have influence on how fine the mist is. 
Apart from the fact that all applicators I've used spurt tons of product on my face, I haven't noticed anything life changing when using the mist.

The essence is somewhat nicer. It's a clear, gel-like substance which applies well without being sticky or overly glowy on my face. It adds moisture to my skin and combines well with slightly less moisturising creams. But I certainly wouldn't recommend this product as a soothing wonder to restore comfort of dry skin. I don't think this has made my skin brighter, more youthful and less dull. It's all right, but not a must-have.





No comments:

Post a Comment