Catrice Sun Glow is one of my favourite bronzing powders. It's excellent in all respects, let me just list them all:
- it's incredibly cheap
- the packaging is good quality
- the powder itself is embossed with Catrice logo
- when I swatched the bronzer in the shop it seemed to be hard and lack pigmentation but in fact the formula turned out to be just right
- the brush picks the right amount of product which blends perfectly and serves well as an overall bronzer and to contour
- the shade is beautiful, it's a matte powder with no orange undertones which gives the most natural sunkissed look
- the shade is perfect for my skin in the summer (NW20-25) but in winter I'll get the lighter skin version
This product is a gem of drugstore. It's beautiful, cheap and I cannot imagine the formula of a bronzer can be any better.
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.