Tuesday 8 December 2015

Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream review


I'm a big fan of eye creams, but I'm a very fussy user. I have dry undereye area, so I'm constantly on the lookout for something highly moisturising and thus preventing the ageing of my skin.

The Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream attracted me with its natural, vegetal and herbal ingredients and the enthusiastic reviews of users on feelunique.com. What's more the price to quantity ratio was also encouraging. 
The cream comes in a simple, but nice dark glass tub. I know some people would prefer a tube, but I don't mind. 
The cream is lightweight, it applies like a dream, goes on smoothly with no tugging or pulling, and absorbs beautifully. It makes a great base for make-up which doesn't make my bottom lash mascara melt. 
It keeps my undreye moisturised for hours, but I haven't noticed any softening of my fine lines and no long-term effects whatsoever. The reason why I'm not going to repurchase is that the skin under my eyes starts feeling dry  towards the end of the day and I don't always have the opportunity to reapply. But if you're younger or your skin is not as quenched as mine, this might be a good option to take care of your skin and prevemt wrinkles from occuring.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of this, shame it didn't work great tho! I never really use under eye creams but if I did it has to be natural ingredients x

    Much love,
    Umber x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that bad, but it's not a wonder product either ;)

      Delete