Sunday 8 May 2011

Cacharel: Anais Anais

Anais Anais



This smell has once been described as the first perfume you should give to your teenage daughter. I guess this couldn't be more appropriate. It's so fresh, so flowery, so innocent like the first blossom. I'm not a teenager and I don't have a daughter and it's been ages since I've been using the perfume. When I saw it's new version in a small flowery bottle for almost no money  I could not resist the temptation to smell like Miss Spring again. Nothing's changed about the smell, still as charming as it was, lasts all day and lingers on my clothes for much longer, the bottle is actually much nicer (the original one looked cheap and tacky, resembled a roll-on deodorant) and I really love the idea of repromoting old perfume in these 20ml bottles and selling them cheaply. I wish other brands would do the same, I would definitely repurchase a number of my old times favourites if they cost less. To conclude I just want to say that I don't like the smell for sentimental reasons only, it's simply a good quality perfume, flowery and youthful as no other, and above all it's time resistant. I guess if they advertised it well Cacharel could sell these tiny bottles to generations of young women yet to come.

Disclaimer: I bought the products myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment