Sunday 5 February 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Color Gelee Powder Eye Shadow in Cyber Lilac - review & swatches


This one is definitely the most beautiful and usable purple eyeshadow I've got. The colour is highly shimmery lilac with taupe undertones. It glides on my eye lids like butter, blends wonderfully and looks gorgeous when used alone (many other eye-shadows look flat without other shades to combine them with)..

Although it's so shimmery, almost metallic I feel it's better suited for day-time wear than nights out. Although the shadow is highly pigmented the make-up never looks overdone or too dark. It brightens up the eyes sooo nicely. 
Cyber Lilac performs really well on my oily lids, when used over a primer it started to crease seriously after about 10 hours of wear. 


This eye shadow was particularly difficult to photograph and swatch. Photography brought out all the taupe tones, which dominated the purple. The eye-swatch looks most realistic of all these pictures.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment