Wednesday 22 February 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Honey Glow Touch Puff: a cheaper alternative for beauty blender




I've wanted to try out a beauty sponge for some time, but beauty blenders seemed unreasonably expensive. So when I came across this one by a Korean brand Skinfood I decided to have a go. I can't compare it with beauty blenders cause I haven't got these. One thing differs for sure: the sponge doesn't grow bigger when wet. 


This sponge turned out to be a very practical tool, making foundation apply smoothly without getting into pores. I tried using it both dry and wet, when used dry it tends to apply foundation heavier, when used wet the finish is more dewy and sheerer. 
The only drawback is that it "eats" liquids, so if you want to economise on your foundation perhaps it's better simply to use your fingers or a brush.






Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment