Friday 24 February 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Honey Black Tea cleansing oil


I love removing my make-up  with cleansing oils. When I ran out of my Sephora cleansing oil I decided to experiment with Korean equivalents. I chose Honey Black Tea cleansing oil.

It turned out to be different from the Sephora one. It's thicker and more oily in consistency. The one by Sephora was more watery and turned to lather when mixed with water, whereas The Skinfood one remains oily and leaves oily residue on my skin. Using a toner strongly recommended! 

Both oils leave my skin supple and soft and they don't break me out. Both are very successful at removing make-up, though the Sephora one dealt with eye make-up better. Also the price is similar.

What I really love about the Skinfood oil is the smell. Sort of oriental. Exactly my type.

EDIT: Just noticed it contains mineral oil. I'm not going to repurchase. 




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment