Sunday 31 March 2013

Sephora Jumbo Liner 12h Wear in Dark Brown Matte (#24) review


Here's another stunning Sephora product I want to review. I have already expressed my love for Sephora Jumbo eyeliners here, and as I'd expected I did add a new shade to my teething collection of these liners.

This time I picked this gorgeous coffe brown matte shade.
Although matte formulas are usually more difficult to work with than shimmery ones, this one poses no such problems. It glides on incredibly smoothly, can be smudged before it sets. I sometimes apply it onto my finger and then just dab in the outer corner for smoky effect. 



Although this product is meant to be an eyeliner, it makes a perfect eyeshadow base. It prolongs the wear time of my eyeshadows and also intensifies their colours.

Very pretty and being completely matte it's quite unique when used as an eyeshadow base.  


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment