Monday 18 November 2013

China Glaze Red-y&Willing and Don't Make Me Wine nail polish review


Today I'd like to review my two top favourite nail polishes of this season which also belong to the group of my favourite polishes ever, thought it's too soon to tell.
They both come from Chine Glaze Autumn Nights collection.
They're quite similar as far as the shade, finish, application, quality and lasting power is concerned. 
They achieve full opacity in two coats, the application is foolproof and the result is metallic shimmery, streak-free polish, which does last. 


Since I'm more drawn to classic shades, I prefer Red-y & Willing, which is a deep burgundy red. It seems to be a dupable shade, though no polish in my possession is as shimmery and metallic. Moreover my other burgundy shimmers lean brown, but this one doesn't.


Don't Make Me Wine is sort of similar, but it has very strong purple undertones, which are particularly visible when you compare these two polishes side by side. This shade is very pretty and unique.

Both shades suit my taste and fulfil my ezpectations regarding nail polish. Lovely stuff!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment