November Glossybox was a total surprise. It consisted of 5 full-size products and a perfume sample. Not all of the products suited my taste perfectly, but I do appreciate the fact that they're all high quality goods.
I havent't given most of them a go yet, so they'll apperar in left-to-right order.
1. Emite eyeshadow in Nect didn't seem much in the begginning, but in fact it turned out to be a perfect highlight for the inner corner or even chhekbones.
2. Olay Total Effects Serum + Cream. I'm not a fan of Olay, and I know that others got 2 mini products from Vichy Idealia line, so I feel a bit disappointed.
3. Tolpa Spa Eco Vitality shower gel (Polish brand). I love Tolpa, but unfortunately it smalles of lemons, which the only fragrance that no one in my family likes.
4. Balance Me lip salve is a veri nice tinted and fragranced lip balm.
5. Killer Queen by Katy Perry enchanted me with the first notes, but in the long run turned out to be flat and just sweet. I would never buy a celebrity fragrance anyway. Just on principle.
6. Schwarzkopf Essensity Colour Shampoo is a good match for my coloured hair, though a volumising one would satisfy me better.