Wednesday 22 May 2013

Lierac Micellar Cleansing Water Face & Eyes review

I'd never been a fan of micellar solutions until I discovered Bioderma. This has aroused my interested in such products so when I received a sample of Lierac Micellar Cleansing Water for face and eyes in my Glossybox I was more than happy to try it out.

Unfortunately, I must say that this solution is nowhere near Bioderma. To be specific, it doesn't work. I mean, it works all right as far as wiping my foundation off is concerned but my mascaras simply do not budge when treated with this cleansing water. Removing mascara before going to bed is a long and tedious process. I was quite surprised cause the consistency of this solution seemed thicker than that of Bioderma, I know this is a contradiction in terms, but it even seemed oily, which would normally guarantee better make-up removal properties.

This micellar solution is scented and I'm not a fan of this smell at all. It evaporates quickly but it's very noticeable in the moment of application.



No comments:

Post a Comment