Tuesday 8 September 2015

Korean goodies: Insobeau Multi Complex V-line Repair Sleeping Mask review


The Insobeau Multi Complex V-line Repair Sleeping Mask I'm about to review is one of those exciting Korean finds everyone is looking for.
This is a sleeping mask for the decolettage area with egg-derived nutrients and proteins, adenosine, argan oil, collagen, albutin and ceramides. It comes in a cute pink jar with a mirror-top lid, which looks classy in the bathroom.
The texture of this moisturiser is most peculiar. It is kind of thick, but absorbs super fast, it also levels itself out and the surface is always totally flat. This actually looks like custard.
This product is a pleasure to apply and use and might actually work, but the thing is that I don't have a time slot to take special, separate care of my neck. Double cleansers, toners, serums, essences, face creams, eye creams, body lotions, self-tanners are more than enough to keep me occupied in my bathroom. I've had this product for a year now and I've just noticed that it's past its expiry date and I've managed to use up less than a half. 

It's a fun, intriguing product for those of us who take special care of our bodies or enjoy spending hours in the bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment