Thursday 17 September 2015

Korean goodies: Pureplus Acai Berry Magic Bubble foam cleanser review


I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm a big fan of Korean foam cleansers, but I'm not loyal to any brand as most of them have the same properties, what differenciates them is the scent, size, price or brand. They usually contain some fancy ingredients that are supposed to do a world of good to my skin, but let's be honest, they're cleansers and stay in contact with the skin for less than a minute so I don't really expect them to do anything apart from leaving my skin clean.

Pureplus Acai Berry Magic Bubble came in one of my Memeboxes. It claims to be packed with berries which work as anti oxidants and improve the condition of the skin.
Like all other Korean foam cleansers, this is a thick pearlescent cream, in this case it's slightly purple tinted, which turns into intense foam when massaged and mixed with a drop of water. What I noticed about this cleanser is that it works pretty well, but doesn't leave my skin as stripped of moisture as other Korean bubble cleansers do, so this might be a good choice for drier skin types. 

What I don't like about this cleanser is the artificial berry scent, which I find quite sickening. 

It's a good product, but not my holy grail. I'll use this up, but it won't be missed when it's gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment