Wednesday 2 November 2011

Calvin Klein nailpolish in Hannah Pinktana

Calvin Klein nailpolish in Hannah Pinktana

Hannah Pinktana is a gorgeous glitter nailpolish, part of Calvin Klein Splendid Colour Collection I managed to get from TK Maxx for about  £10. It's a sheer jelly with a pink-purple toned base with holographic micro glitter. Looks very elegant and discreet when worn alone, with  3 coats giving a decent coverage. Stunning when worn over a creme polish (Essie Size Matters is just an example, I suppose it would look lovely over black). The glitter is soooo shimmery and yet not too obvious and cheap. What is more this polish can be removed like any other non-glitter polishes, without all the fuss of chunky glitter sticking to your nails and refusing to let go.
Such an unusual shade for so little money! Yay!

for some reason the out-of-focus pictures show the holographic nature of the glitter better

Hannah Pinktana over Essie in Size Matters

Hannah Pinktana over Essie in Size Matters

CK splendid color collection



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment