Thursday 3 November 2011

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar base coat

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar base coat
Kensington Caviar base coat is an OK sort of product. It applies nicely, can be worn alone making the nails look well groomed and polished. When it's dry it stays quite flexible, which prevents chiping. However, I doubt its conditioning properties (actually no treatments seem to have any effect on my nails). And also I believe glossy finish is a disadvantage of a base coat, since rougher surfaces have better adhesive properties and it's simply easier to apply polish on matt or rubbery surface cause it does not slide along the nail and stays where it's supposed to be.
To conclude, I think Nails Inc Kensington Caviar base coat is all right, but there are better products on the market, like Orly Bonder for example.
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment