Tuesday 13 December 2011

Nubar nailpolish in Burgundy Velvet


I thought I had all I needed as regards nailpolish and then I discovered Nubar. Burgundy Velvet is the shade that was definitely missing in my collection.When I first saw the bottle I was rather disappointed cause it seemed to be yet another red-brown with shimmer, but in reality this is a really pretty burgundy red jelly with glow-from-within golden shimmer.
However, the shade is fairly sheer, I applied 3 coats, but I should have added one more cause I can still see some bald patches here and there.
The consistency of the formula was great, though, very easy to apply. I also liked the shape of the brush.

All in all I think I'll explore the brand in more detail!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment