I have very dry hair so I'm always on the look-out for products which would condition my hair and make it look healthy and shiny. Would anything serve the purpose better than hair oil?
The answer to the question is quite tricky cause I've already had one hair oil (L'Oreal Mithic Oil) which turned out to be a kind of dry oil and it didn't make my hair shinier at all but it made it nicely curly.
Moroccan Oil is an oil in true sense.
Here's what I liked about it:
- makes my hair optically shinier
- texturises my hair nicely
- smells gorgeous
What I didn't like is that it:
- doesn't improve the condition of my hair in the long run
- I need to use a tiny amount not to weigh my hair down
- it's damn expensive and not locally available.
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.