I've just realised that I forgot to announce my September Glossybox contents, so here they go in order of my satisfaction level:
1. The Body Shop Honeymania Body Butter. I love TBS, I love honey so I welcomed the product with great pleasure.
2. Cosmetic Skin Solutions Firming Eye Gel. I've never heard about the brand, but I like testing all products for the eye area, hoping to find a solution to my problems.
3. Yves Rocher Body Scrub.
4. Be a Bombshell Eye Liner in Onyx. This gave me the opportunity to see how these thick pen liners work and I loved it.
5. Just Cavalli perfume sample. This was a bit of a surprise to me. This is the first Cavalli fragrance I liked and it immediately landed on my wishlist.
6. Artego Daily Conditioner is the only disappointnemt within the box. I got a conditioner by the same brand a couple of months back, I didn't quite like it and here it comes again. It's a different one, of course, but I'm not interested in the brand at all.