Sunday 20 October 2013

Korean goodies: Etude House Nutrifull Eye Cream review




Etude House Nutrifull Eye Cream is made with organic shea butter and cloudberry extract to provide radiance and moisture to dry eye area. 
The product comes in a tubular container equipped with a pump, which is always good for hygienic reasons and also for the convenience of the user.
Before I go on, I need to say that, as is the case with most Korean eye treatments, this eye cream comes in a 30ml container, while all western counterparts never contain more than 15ml of product. For the $20 I paid for this cream I got twice the amount of any eye cream available here, which makes it a good value for money.


This consistency of this cream is pretty thick, as you can see in the picture below. However, it glides on effortlessly and leaves my eye area well moisturised. Due to the fact that the cream feels rather heavy, I used it only at night time, but I soon noticed that the cream absorbs pretty well and leaves my undreye nourished and moisturised, but not greasy at all. This cream does not break my make up, wears well under a concealer without making it crease and maintains the right level of moisture for hours, making my eye area look less dry and consequently less wrinkled.



This cream did not make my wrinkles disappear, but then it never promised to do so. Instead of that it keeps my eye area well moisturised and free from wrinkles that are related to dryness. It performs well both as a night cream and under make up. And it's really inexpensive, considering how much product you get.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment