Here comes another empties post. I seem to have used up a lot of stuff recently, mostly skin and hair care.
1. The Body Shop Nutriganics Softening Cleansing Oil would be a nice alternative to cleansing oils if turning this cream to oil didn't involve some serious rubbing on my face. I'm not sure whether this does more good or bad as far as wrinkle prevention is concerned.
2. L'Oreal Ideal Soft Micellar Solution is an almost perfect replacement for Bioderma. It's cheap, effective and gentle. I'm going through the second bottle of this now. The only reservation I have about this product is that the opening is way too big and too much product flows out onto a cotton pad and as a result the product gets used up quicker than my Bioderma does.
3. Biore UV Aqua SPF50 is my favourite sunscreen, will definitely repurchase when summer is near. It's lightweight, non-greasy, non-white and smells lovely.
4. Wella SP Polished Waves cream is a very nice hair cream to revive wilted waves the day after.
5. Syoss Shine&Hold hairspray didn't satisfy me in any respect. I didn't notice any shine or hold. I didn't also like the smell. My very last purchase from Syoss as I didn't like anything from the brand so I don't feel like experimenting much further.
6. Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Anti Frizz Balm seemed too heavy for my ultra fine hair. I liked the smell, though.
7. I know I've written a bad review of a Batiste dry shampoo, but that was when I wore my hair curly. Now that I straighten it with hot tools it seems to lack volume the day after, and here's where my dry shampoos come in. Batiste is cheap, effective and available round the corner. What else do I need?
8. Flower by Kenzo is one of my all-time favourites. I don't remember how many times I have repurchased this gorgeous little bottle. Never figured out, though, what this poppy has to do with the fragrance. Everyone who's ever smelled a poppy knows that its scent is neither intense nor beautiful and has absolutely nothing to do with Kenzo Flower.
9. Vitaquell organic coconut oil was my experiment with natural skincare. Put this thing to countless uses, but wasn't satisfied. Not gonna repurchase.
10. Pharmaceris Neoscope eye cream is an eye cream by a Polish pharmacy brand. Relatively inexpensive and quite effective at moisturising my dry eye area.
11. Urban Decay All Nighter Make-up Setting Spray.
12. YSL Vernis a Levres is my absolute favourite as far as lip products are concerned. Wore it all the time last summer so no wonder I scraped the last remains off the sides a couple of days ago .