Friday 6 January 2012

Essie nailpolish in Dive Bar

Dive Bar by Essie is an interesting kind of shade. When I ordered it I thought I'd get a metallic blue but to my surprise it looked slightly teal and very green in the bottle. In reality it turned out to be blue shimmer with teal hues visible only in some corners under some light. Quite disappointing actually cause I thought it'd be much more unique, but it's easily dupable. I've already got a couple of similar cool-toned dark blue shimmers like  Butter London in Big Smoke for example. The pictures below were taken in an attempt to catch the green hues of the polish which seemed to disapear in front of the camera.






Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment