Thursday 19 January 2012

TIGI Curlesque Strong Mousse


Instead of a review this is going to be a story of how relative our opinions can sometimes be.

Over a year ago I bought a complete set of TIGI Curlesque products cause they promised to do wonders and received countless positive reviews. The quality of the products within the range turned out to be rather uneven, ranging from really crapy things like the shampoo and the conditioner to my HG styling product - the serum.

The set contained two mousses, light and strong. While I quite liked the the light one and used it up instantly, the other one left my hair in horrible mess not resembling any curls, hardly resembling anything at all. For some reason unknown it didn't end up in the bin ( well, I know the reason, I simply find it impossible to throw anything away). A couple of weeks ago I run out of my previous styling product and started digging for some new one when I stumbled across the strong mousse and decided to give it a go. And it works! It's excellent! Especially now, in winter, which is such a difficult time for my hair. My hair never looks good in winter, it refuses to curl, looks straw-dry and I normally hate it so much I feel tempted to shave it off every time I look at it. And before I started using TIGI it'd already started looking pitiful and now it's revived!

What I want to say is: there's no objective review. Every person has different needs and expectations and what's more even the same person may have different attitudes to the same product! 


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment