Thursday 5 January 2012

Favourite beauty products of 2011

Face

 I loved Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, I'll definitely repurchase this one once I've used up the one I've got. Illamasqua Skin Base is my favourite for wintertime but I would be much happier if it provided more matte finish. I'm not concerned about the lack of an SPF cause in the summer I'll switch to something much lighter like a mineral foundation or Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua or perhaps Clinique BB cream ( to be released in spring 2012).
My favourite blush turned out to be the Bella Bamba, whichg I got very late last year, I'm not going to make the same mistake with hervana. I'll get it as soon as the blush is available in my local Sephora.

Eyes

2011 has been the year of cream eyeshadows: Shiseido, Armani, Chanel. All of these gave excellent colour pay off, looked stunning both on their own and as a base. They applied wonderfully and stayed on the lids till I chose to remove them, which means more than 15 hours. No creasing, no fallout. No allergies or other issues.
The eyeshadow I reached for most often was Blue Sheen from the Semi- precious mineralize colection. Gorgeous blue , both wet and dry.
Lips

Plenty of excellent lip products from Chanel ranging from the moisturising Rouge Coco Shine to the matte and long-lasting Rouge Allure Velvet.



Fragrance
Burberry Body, I don't have it yet, but I will! The only thing that puts me off is the bottle. Not my taste at all.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment