Monday 29 October 2012

Korean goodies: Baviphat Apple Jelly lip scrub review


The very first thing you notice about Baviphat Apple Jelly lip scrub is its cute packaging. It's a tiny green plastic jar, the shape of which resembles a green apple.
It looks fun and it doesn't occupy too much space on your dressing table or in your hand bag (if you wish to take it with you).
When you unscrew the lid you'll notice pink grainy substance which has sweet, artificial smell of apples. I must say that the smell is a bit irriatting, but this aside Baviphat Apple Jelly lip scrub is a great pleasure to use. First of all, the pink substance is a very effective lip balm, moistusising, nourishing and long lasting. I have every reason to believe that the grains embedded in it are actually sugar. They are sweet, quite finely milled and they get dissolved as you massage your lips. When you're done the grains are gone and your lips are coated with a very nice lip balm.
I like it much more than my previous lip scrub by Tony Moly (click here to read my review).  Tony Moly Kiss Kiss lip scrub was harsher and less moisturising. Apple Jelly seems to be a kind of two-in-one product, and after Kiss Kiss I usuqally used some lip balm to complete my lip care. 

The bottom line is: I'll most probably repurchase.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, i've removed your comment by mistake and now I don't know how to post it back. Nonetheless, I don't know what the directions of use say but I don't wipe it off. Just swipe away whatever grains are left on my lips. I feel removing it would be a waste of such a nice lip balm.

      Delete