Friday 26 October 2012

Phyto Phytobaume Eclat Couleur Express conditioner for coloured or highlighted hair review


I received this Phyto hair conditioner in one of my Glossyboxes and I tried it out on my freshly bleached hair.
This conditioner resembles a hair mask with it thick consistency. It applies well and seems to have highly moisturising properties, which make my dry and damaged hair manageable and smooth. There are no tangles or frizz after using this conditioner. I also noticed that it had a soothing effect on my scalp which tends to get irritated during bleaching. 
Smells nice.
I believe this is an excellent conditioner for dry hair and it's definitely too heavy for oily hair. I'm not going to purchase it full size cause I like to use products for curly hair and this one is not. 

1 comment: