Thursday 4 October 2012

September faves


Here go the products I used most often in September. 



September was the last month of my holiday so I favoured light coverage and lightweight products. Garnier Roll-on concealer and BB cream are amongst those I used most often.

As far as eye make-up is concerned I went for palettes which somehow fit in September mood. I reached for my Urban Decay Smoked, YSL Pure chromatics and Stila in the Know palettes.

My favourite lip products were both by Nars: matte lipstick in Moscow and sheer lipstick in Autumn Leaves. Both orangey-brown reds.



For my nails I rediscovered OPI I'm Suzie and I'm a Chocoholic. Beautiful reddish brown.

And for my skincare I clung to my Holika Holika cleansing stuff, Innisfree rosemary toner and Annayake foam wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment