Sunday 29 December 2013

Glossybox December 2013


The last box of 2013 left me with kind of tepid feelings. There was nothing that I felt particularly enthusiastic about and also nothing I found useless or inappropriate (with the exception of 2 hair/body oils in one box, prehaps).


Products in 'satisfaction level' order
1. Siquens Prevention face cream for oily skin. I've just ran out of my face cream and this one matches my skin type terfectly, so I'll gladly give it a go.
2. Yves Rocher Vanille Shimmering Shower Gel, smells nice and festive. The glitter is just a gimmick, none of it stays on the skin
3. nails inc. nail polish in Victoria. I love nails inc., but this shade is sooo dark, almost black. I don't see myself wearing it too often.
4. NUXE  Huile Prodigieuse OR is a lovely body oil I'll use on New Year's Eve
5. Orofluido hair oil. Yeah, another hair oil...
6. Orientana (Polish brand) eye mask
7. See by Chloe EDP. I absolutely adore Chloe but See by Chloe is a total miss for me. I can't see the difference between this one and the turquoise water by Cavalli. I found them both equally unpleasant.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Chloe.. EdP, EdT, Intense, love them all. Yet See was also a miss for me, to me it smells slightly sharp and boringly shampoo-like. :s And the cap feels cheap. Meh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! We seem to have the same taste in perfume!

      Delete