Thursday 15 October 2015

Korean goodies: Ariul Stress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Foam review


Today I've got yet another review of a Korean foam cleanser, this time  the Stress Relieving Puerfull Cleansing Foam by a brand called Ariul. 
This comes in a handy, travel-friendly tube with a screw-on cap. The product looks like a pearlescent paste, has thick consistency, which turns into dense foam when mixed with some water. It cleanses my skin well, leaving it noticeably clean, but not stripped of moisture. 

This product claims to have some refreshing, relaxing, stress-relieving properties, but I haven't noticed any. It barely has any scent, so it isn't aromatherapeutic, it's not a mask, so it's not associated with stress-relieving pamper rituals. 
If I picked this cleanser solely because of the stress-relieving claims, I'd be sadly disappointed, but it does its cleansing job well, without drying out my skin, so I can wholeheartedly recommend it for everyone who, like me, is a fan of Korean foam cleansers.

No comments:

Post a Comment