Friday 2 October 2015

Smashbox Brow Tech To Go in Taupe review and swatches


When Smashbox first appeared in Poland I jumped at the opportunity to try out some of their product and see what the hype was all about, but I found many of these products disappointing, which made me stay away from the brand. However, I have recently purchased a couple of their products that I really liked and I feel I'm falling for the brand.
One of these products is their Brow Tech To Go, which is exactly what it says, my perfect go-to brow styler. 


I've been familiar with the concept of this brow pencil for years as it has been adopted from Korean make-up trends. The pencil has a slanted triangular shape which is so easy to manouvre and shape my super sparse brows. Just 2-3 brow-long strokes and I'm ready to go! My brows look groomed, defined, yet natural and this is all I'm after.


But that's not all! On the other end there's slightly tinted brow gel with a super convenient spoolie (which I'm going to keep after I've used up the product, it's that good!). This product not only keeps my brows in place throughout the day, but it also helps me brush my brows through and distribute the colour more evenly while eliminating any excess.


The shade I picked is Taupe, which is a perfect cool, ashy tone for my brows which is neither too light nor too dark.

There are other brow styling products which will give you a crisper, sharper look but I love this product for how easy it is to use, no faffing with brushes which dry to a crust and are so hard to wash, no need to rummage the drawer in search of a brow gel, no clownish tattooed-brow looks involved. And only a minute or two to make me look decent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment