Sunday 18 October 2015

Max Factor Facefinity Primer rewiew


I have oily skin which I suppose makes foundations move on my face and disappear sooner than expected. I've been playing with primers, hoping to find the one to keep me shine free, conceal my pores and prolong the wear time of my foundation. 
Max Factor Facefinity Primer makes only one claim: extend the wear of foundation.

The primer is white, but is completely transparent when applied. It goes on very smoothly and differs from other primers that I've tried. I find it hard to compare it to anything. It's not silicony, it doesn't ball up, it's not watery, it's not thick and super dry and tight like Make Up Forever Mattifying primer. 
This primer leaves a natural matte finish, doesn't tighten my pores, but I'm also not sure whether it does anything to extend the wear of foundation. I've been using this primer daily for over a month now and I've almost reached the bottom of the bottle, but I'm still not convinced whether this works. Some foundations last longer, some shorter. But one thing is certain, they apply easier due to the slip the primer offers.

Will I repurchase? No. But I do appreciate that this has an SPF of 20, so it may act as a primer/sunscreen hybrid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment