Wednesday 24 August 2011

China Glaze Loft-y Ambitions (review + swatches)

China Glaze Loft-y Ambitions
Lofty-y Ambitions is the first China Glaze polish I've ever used and I'm amazed. If all the polishes I ordered from Metro collection turn out to be so good I'll stay loyal to the brand.

China Glaze Loft-y Ambitions

Loft-y Ambitions is a vampy dark cherry polish, which on the surface looks like shiny creme, but in fact it contains ultra tiny shimmer which instead of adding sparkle or shine creates the unusual depth of the colour.  

The camera mercilessly bares all imperfections, but this picture shows the micro shimmer well

 The polish is wonderfully easy to apply, though the brush is a bit on the small side. To my surprise one coat provided full coverage with no sheer areas, I added another coat out of custom. The polish even smoothed out the surface of my nails! Absolutely perfect! Even the price is very attractive, the only disadvantage is the fact that I have to order it online, without seeing the colour first.


micro shimmer through the glass


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment