Wednesday 24 August 2011

OPI nailpolish in Take the Stage (review + swatches)

OPI nailpolish in Take the Stage


COLOUR:When I bought this polish I thought I was getting a nice autumnal shade of copper. It turned out to be orangey glitter which matches summer sunshine best. Whatever shade it is I love it!

OPI nailpolish in Take the Stage


FORMULA: One coat seemed quite thin, I thought I would never get a decent coverage, but 3 coats gave even and opaque effect. It's mostly glitter of tiny, shimmery kind.


OPI nailpolish in Take the Stage (sunlight)


APPLICATION: Excellent brush, excellent application.

LONGEVITY: Lasted for 3 days with no chipping, but then almost every polish chips within 2-3 days on me.

OVERALL: Gorgeous nail polish, though all this glitter tends to be hard to remove.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment