Tuesday 9 August 2011

MAC eyeshadow in Satin Taupe (review + swatches)


MAC eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
 The weird thing about taupe is that in Polish such colour doesn't exist. It's taken some effort to actually learn to recognize the colour (we place this shade in the range of brownish/beige colours). Satin Taupe is for me the achetypical taupe with no pinkish or purplish undertones. I never use it on its own, but it's so nice it can be paired with almost any other shade. It does a nice job when blending out sharp edges of dark eyeshadows. The consistency is marvellous, it's almost like a cream eyeshadow. The frost finish is nothing close to glitter, it's rather a kind of lovely sheen. If I liked nudes in my make-up I'd be hitting the pan soon, but since I use it just for finishing touches this eyeshadow will last me ages.
MAC eyeshadow in Satin Taupe

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment