Saturday 20 August 2011

MAC Semi-precious collection: mineralize eyeshadow in Blue Sheen (review + swatches)




So I got myself one more product from the Semi-precious collection - mineralize eyeshadow in Blue Sheen. This is sheer madness cause I've got so many blues I tend to forget about them, but it was so gorgeous I simply couldn't resist.

I was skeptical about this range of eyeshadows as I'd read about them on temptalia.com that they lacked pigmentation and performed decently only when wet. Well, sometimes the opinions of others can't be trusted cause the two eyeshadows I've got (Dark Indulgence and Blue Sheen) are pigmented like hell.

Blue Sheen is navy blue streaked with black and pink with pearly finish. Although the black veining is more prominent than the peach one the colour does not lean towards blackish shades, it's definitely dark blue. The shadow looks good on its own and combined with other shadows. It stays on primed lids all day. Blue Sheen produces some fallout, but I've seen worse. I love these shadows so much that I regret buying 3 Semi-precious skinfinishes, I should have ordered Hint of Sapphire instead.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment