Saturday 20 August 2011

OPI nailpolish in I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic (review + swatches)


OPI nailpolish in I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic

COLOUR: The name is quite misleading. The colour is dark brick red creme, the shade is much closer to wine than to chocolate.


FORMULA: Great consistency, neither too thick nor too thin. Amazing pigmentation, 2 coats will suffice.

APPLICATION: Excellent application due to the best nail polish brush that I'm familiar with.  However, applying very dark polishes can be tricky sometimes. In spite of excellent pigmentation I found it hard to avoid bald pathces in places where the brush hits the nail.

LONGEVITY: Looked decent for 3 days, then started chipping.


OVERALL: I like this polish a lot, the colour seems so appropriate for the nearing autumn.





Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment