Tuesday 4 October 2011

China Glaze nailpolish in Jolly Holly (review + swatches)

China Glaze nailpolish in Jolly Holly (indoors)

Greens are a tricky topic, some of them are adorable, while others can be really ugly. China Glaze Jolly Holly is exactly the kind of green I love. For me it's the epitome of saturated, luscious greenness of holly, x-mas trees or... the jungle. The addition of intense shimmer definitely makes the polish more festive and makes my thoughts circle around Christmas Eve, I guess I'm gonna wear it this Christmas with Zoya Kissy on top (if I can get hold of this one until X-mas).
The polish applies really nicely. You hardly need the second coat at all. I love China Glaze for that!



China Glaze nailpolish in Jolly Holly (outdoors)

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment