Tuesday 4 October 2011

Zoya nailpolish in Sooki (review + swatches)


Zoya nailpolish in Sooki

I bought Sooki after my good experience with Tamsen ( both from summer 2011 collection), and I wasn't disappointed. Sooki is a blazing red of unbelievable pigmentation and consistency. This polish is wonderfully easy to apply, I did only one coat and received the desired coverage. The brush bristles are rather short, but they do wonders. I'm not a nail artist  ( far from it!) and my hands are shakey, but this one is really foolproof, I'm really glad about my job here. And the colour is soo gorgeous ( but then I'm not objective, I'm such a sucker for reds...), will definitely stand out in a crowd, which I like!

If you're wondering (like I did ) what the difference is between Sooki and Tamsen ( if any), ... well the answer is: huge. The swatches on the net don't show much difference, but Sooki is a really bright red, whereas Tamsen is much more calm and muted. I love both, though I suppose Tamsen is more unique.
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment