Sunday 30 October 2011

Nails inc. nailpolish in Fenchurch Street (review + swatches)

Nails inc. nailpolish in Fenchurh Street



Fenchurch Street is described as russet creme, but to me this is simply caramel. Every time I glanced at my nails I actually felt like eating something sweet. This is also the colour of leaves in autumn. I like it sooo much, pity that my husband doesn't share my opinion and keeps teasing me about toffee sweets getting stuck to my nails. I'm trying to ignore him, but how long can I go on like this?
The polish itself is of excellent quality. It applied really well, lasted a long time. One coat was very opaque, I used the second one to eliminate any potential sheerer areas, though I think this wasn't necessary.

The colour in the pics looks much more orange than t is in reality. The picture below seems more true to life of the two.

Nails inc. nailpolish in Fenchurh Street

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment