Sunday 30 October 2011

Essie nailpolish in Coctail Bling (review + swatches)


Essie nailpolish in Coctail Bling
 When I ordered Coctail Bling I'd hoped it'd be more blue-toned. In reality this polish is very definitely light gray creme with milky finish which very much resembles wall enamel. Only in some artificial light you can see a hint of blue, which I like very much. All in all I'm surprised at how flattering the polish is and how well it matches cool-toned clothing.
Texturewise the polish is very opaque, 2 coats offer complete coverage.  The only issue (but nothing major)was that it kind of refused to level out, leaving streaks here and there.
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment