Thursday 8 November 2012

Glossybox October 2012

I have mixed feelings about this month's Glossybox.
I needed none of the products but I definitely was very exciting to see a minature of one of my favourite fragrances ever: Chloe Eau de Parfum. The tiny little bottle is so cute and the smell is amazing. 

Item no. 2 in my level of satisfaction rating is Lierac Luminescence Serum, I'll try this one out with pleasure, though I believe owners of dull, dry skin would benefit more from its properties than me.

Then goes Cashmere eyeshadow base by a Polish brand Dax Cosmetics. The base has irridescent feel and looks surprisingly nice on my lids. It might turn out to be the dark horse of this box. The only thing is that I have so many different eyeshadow bases that I doubt I'll ever manage to use them up.

No.4 is Happymore BB Cream. This is the first time I've heard of the brand, so I checked it out. It appears to be a Polish brand which makes organic cosmetics for SPA salons. There's no mention of organic ingredients in this particular product, but having had a look on the website I'm lead to believe all their products are organic. I've only managed to swatch the BB Cream on my wrist and it seems to have no coverage at all but it felt nice on my skin. 
What attracted my attention more than the product itself was the price. 
30ml jar COSTS roughly $65!!!! Can you believe that? How can a Polish brand expect to sell a non-coverage BB Cream for the price even Guerlain wouldn't dare to charge?


And finally Glyskincare Hydrating Eye Cream. 
It occupies the last position not because I don't like it. I love eye creams and use them a lot but there are so many of them in my stash that I suppose I won't be opening this one for another couple of months. This product is by an American brand and seems to be a real bargain with its price tag of approx.5$ for 40ml of product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment