Saturday 3 November 2012

Korean goodies: Etude House AC Clinic Daily Toner review

I like toners containing salicylic acid for their exfoliating properties and because they help to control sebum and in consequence prevent breakouts. I also don't suffer from skin irritation or dryness caused by alcohol.
So Etude House AC Clinic Daily Toner seemed a perfect solution for me.
This toned comes in a fairly large green glass bottle which is not very travel friendly, but looks decent in the bathroom. It has a strong, fresh, sort of rosemary smell which I really like.
The toner promises to unclog pores and prevent and/or treat spots. 
As it happens I'm currently undergoing a sort of break-outy period in my life so the toner is being put to a severe test. I use this toner daily, as instructed, and unfortunately it seems to do nothing to reduce the break-outs or to make the spots disappear sooner. So it doesn't keep the promise it makes.
But when I started using this toner about a month ago, before I began breaking out,my opinion about this toner was much more positive. Generally speaking, this toner is a nice element of daily skin care, but if you're hoping to cure your acne thanks to it, I'd rather look for some other targeted product instead. 


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment