Sunday 11 November 2012

Goldwell Dual Senses Curly Twist shampoo and conditioner review


I was introduced to Goldwell by my hairdresser. She used a couple styling of products on my hair and the results amazed me so I decided to see if I can make it at home. 

To start with I ordered a shampoo and a conditioner. 
It was love at first sight with the shampoo. It produces a very rich foam, moisturises my hair and this is the first shampoo which actually detangles my hair. And the smell is so relaxing. 

The conditioner, on the other hand, was the one of the duo I had mixed feelings about. The consistency of the conditioner is too thin and runny for my liking. I always end up using too much of the product cause it always seems not to reach all hairs of mine. And it appears to be far less moisturising than the shampoo, I have the feeling that the good job done by the shampoo is ruined by the conditioner. But the effect is surprisingly good. The moment I start rinsing my hair I notice that the conditioner actually works like it should. I'd change the consistency but I really like the product.

As far as curling effect is concerned I'm unable to tell. After regular bleaching my hair seems to have lost its ability to curl. But even if it doesn't curl like crazy it looks non-frizzy and feels soft.
 I'm sure I'll keep testing other products but I'll return to Goldwell Dual Senses Curly Twist with great pleasure.  

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment