Friday 30 November 2012

I've won an Avon make-up competition!

A couple of months ago I apparently won an Avon competition organized by ibeauty.pl but I seem to have deleted the first e-mail asking me for my contact address, so when I received the other one I couldn't remember what the competition had been about.

Anyway, what I received was a set of Avon cosmetics including a lipstick in the shade Pink Freeze (not my shade at all), Super Drama Mascara in Black (seems very nice), Perfect Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (a bit too dark, but an excellent product in itself), Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliner in Sugar Plum (my favourite out of these four).

All of these goodies are undergoing a test phase and will be reviewed later.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your winning. I believe you're having fun with the prizes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! The brow pencil and the eye liner are great!

      Delete