Friday 23 March 2012

Clinique Bottom Lash mascara

I'd known this mascara would be small but when I received it I thought at first this was a sample. Not only is the wand so small but also the whole packaging.

After this initial shock I tested the mascara and I think I'll repurchase as long as it's not discontinued.
The small wand really does its job well, coating each single bottom lash nicely. The formula is a bit runny and it doesn't wolumise or lengthen my lashes but the mascara stays put all day with no smudging or leaving marks in my undereye area (which is rare). It doesn't say so anywhere on the packaging but I believe this mascara is waterproof as you need an oil-based remover to take it off.

The reason why I'm enthusiastic about this mascara is that I can trust it. Now I know that no matter what I do, where and in what temperature I'm never gonna end up panda-eyed.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment