Sunday 11 March 2012

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24h (010) - review, swatches


This needs to be said. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra24h is my favourite foundation (for the time being, of course).

So, why I like it so much?

1.  Best colour match for my NW15-20 skin ever. 
2. Medium coverage with very natural finish.
3. Rather matte finish without dry patches or skin discomfort.
4. Easy to apply, doesn't migrate to the pores.
5. Lightweight.
6. Lovely smell.
7. Classy bottle.
8. SPF 15 ( could be higher actually)
9. Relatively inexpensive ( substantially cheaper than foundations by other high end brands)


Disadvantages?
none




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment