Sunday 4 March 2012

Korean goodies: Lioele BB creams (Dollish Veil Vita and Triple the Solution) review & swatches

Lioele Dollish Veil Vita
Today I'd like to review two BB creams by a Korean make-up brand Lioele. Unlike most BB creams, which are close to tinted moisturisers, these two offer quite heavy coverage and resemble foundations. Both are packed in pink containers and distributed with a pump and contain a fairly high SPF of 25 and 30 respectively.
Lioele Dollish Veil Vita
I couldn't resist getting the Dollish Veil Vita in green (there's also purple) cause it promised to tone down the redness, which is one of my major concerns. And indeed, what you squeeze out of the tube is a greenish white substance which looks very much like toothpaste. When applied it changes its colour to pink toned beige which definitely doesn't match my skin. Fortunalely this lasts only a couple of minutes, then it somehow adjusts itself to one's skintone and looks surprisingly good.
Lioele Dollish Veil Vita
Dollish Veil Vita smells nice, applies easily with fingers, offers decent coverage, doesn't get into my pores and doesn't make my skin look oily after a couple of minutes. This is an excellent foundation for daily use especially for days which I intend to spend in the sun with my kids.
Lioele Dollish Veil Vita



Lioele Triple the Solution
Lioele Triple the Solution is a much heavier foundation. It promises to have whitening and anti-wrinkle properties and SPF30. It comes in one shade, which is a nice, non-ashy beige which would flatter all skin tones. The foundation has a pleasant smell and offers medium to full coverage. When applied with a sponge it looks very natural cause it doesn't get into my pores and may be applied sheerly and then layered.
Lioele Triple the Solution
Generally looks nice, not too dewy, not dry matte either. Unfortunately there's one major flaw: it lasts only for a couple of hours and then begins to fade and gather in my pores. Doesn't compare with good, branded foundations in this respect.
Lioele Triple the Solution

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment