Friday 23 March 2012

Korean goodies: The Face Shop Blackhead ex mask: a review


Blackhead ex mask is a peel off type of mask which is supposed to replace pore strips in their job of removing blackheads. 

You need to apply a thick layer of  sticky substance on those areas of your face where the blackheads are, wait till it dries (15min) and peel it off . While the process of peeling it off is only slightly less unpleasant than peeling off pore strips the thing is hardly effective at all. Blackheads stay where they were.

The product doesn't do what it promises to do so I suppose I should write a negative review, but it's not all that bad. It definitely does unclog the pores and makes my skin smooth and soft. I'm gonna use it up but not repurchase. 



   Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment