Sunday 18 March 2012

Inglot brow wax #574



Inglot is such a hit or miss brand. While their eyeshadows have been my hit for the past month or so, their other products I've tried fall short of expextations. This unfortunately is the case with their brow wax. 

The wax is a very sticky, greasy, kind of melted substance. I did notice this when I swatched it in the shop but I thought it would somehow dry out but it doesn't. This thing doesn't work at all, it doesn't hold my brows in place and doesn't make them look nice. Instead, it leaves very noticeably greasy residue on the brows, which remanins there all day and tends to migrate outside outside the brow bone.

Total waste of money, fortunately not that much money.






Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment